Private walking tour with photography instruction
Join Francisco on an afternoon tour through two beautiful North Goa locations and enjoy a golden sunset over the Arabian Sea.
This exclusive and in-depth tour is designed to teach practical travel photography and camera skills and show you the highlights of local Goan life from an insider’s perspective in places you might not venture to by yourself.
Much more than just a photography tour – this cultural tour of Goa provides a unique insight into Goan people and places. All of the sites we visit are engaging and interesting in their own right, so non-photographers are most welcome to book a walking tour and soak up the cultural experience.
In addition you don't need a fancy camera to join a walking tour; point-and-shoot cameras and smartphones can also capture amazing photographs if you know the tricks and learn the right approach.
- 3 hours fully guided private walking tour with photography instruction
- Two beautiful North Goa locations
- Learn techniques in respectfully photographing people
- Privileged access to people, places and moments you'd never otherwise see
- Step away with brilliant photos - this tour is custom-designed around maximising incredible opportunities for photography
- Private tour for personal attention with a professional photographer to guide and inspire you
- Immerse yourself in an authentic cultural experience
The tour begins in mid-afternoon by exploring the ruins of a 14th Century Portuguese fort. The rustic fort offers amazing views along the coastline and out to the Arabian Sea. It’s a picturesque place, great for photography, and for this reason it has been the setting for many Bollywood movies.
Just before sunset Francisco will take you to a nearby local fishing port to photograph the fishermen bringing in the day’s catch in colourful trawler boats. A small fish market is set up for locals to come and buy the freshest of seafood.
At sunset you will wander to a local Goan bar for a well-deserved drink and to debrief the afternoon’s learnings.
The tour runs from 3pm to 6pm in two North Goa locations approximately 10km north of Calangute/Baga.
What is included in the tour
- Private 3 hour photography walking tour
- Complimentary drink (beer/soft drink) at a local fishing pub
What is NOT included in the tour
- Transport to/from the tour meeting point